1. Funds. The Funds described on this web site are offered only by a current prospectus. You may access the prospectus for any of the Funds at any time while in this web site by selecting the link at the bottom of each page. The prospectus contains more complete information on the Funds, including information on their investment objectives, strategies, risks, and advisory fees and other expenses; you should read the prospectus carefully before deciding to invest in the Funds. You may obtain a free paper copy of the prospectus by calling 800.551.1700, or by sending a request via e-mail to email@example.com.
The materials available on this web site are not an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the Funds, nor shall any of the Funds be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
2. Modification of Terms and Monitoring of Web Site. Wasatch Advisors (collectively "Wasatch" or "we") reserves the right to modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest you check periodically for changes. If you use the web site after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changes. We reserve the right to monitor use of the web site.
3. Copyrights and Restrictions on Use of Materials. The contents of this site are protected by applicable copyright laws. No permission is granted to copy, distribute, modify, post or frame any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, or user interface design or logos.
4. Restrictions on Use. You may not:
- Copy, display, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or otherwise distribute any of the pages, text, images, material or other content of this web site without express written consent.
- Copy, modify, or display any of the Funds’ or Wasatch Advisors’ name, logo, text, or images in any way without express written consent.
- Modify or use the pages, text, images, material or other content from this web site for any other purpose.
Doing any of the foregoing will be a violation Wasatch’s copyrights and other proprietary rights.
5. Limited License. Individuals may, for personal use only, bookmark or point to any page within this web site. Other users may link only to our homepage (www.wasatchfunds.com) and, in doing so, must deliver our homepage address (www.wasatchfunds.com). Linking in any other way is prohibited without express written consent.
6. Third-Party Content. Wasatch will not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by third parties through this web site, whether by hyperlink or otherwise.
Wasatch is in no way responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this web site via a hyperlink whether such hyperlink is provided by Wasatch or by a third party. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy or suitability of the content of any site to which this site may link, including information on the site regarding this site; and Wasatch takes no responsibility therefore. By providing access to other web sites, Wasatch is not recommending the purchase or sale of any stock issued by any company, nor is it endorsing services provided by any web site’s sponsoring organization.
7. Disclaimers. All information and contents of this web site are furnished "as is" and Wasatch disclaims, to the fullest extent of the law, any implied or express warranty of any kind, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Although Wasatch intends the information contained in this web site to be accurate and reliable, errors sometimes occur. Wasatch does not warrant that the information will be free of errors, that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the site and servers are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Reference to a fund or security anywhere on this web site is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that or any other security.
If you live in a state that does not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, our disclaimer may not apply to you.
8. Limitation of Liability. Wasatch is not liable under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any indirect, special or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Wasatch is not liable for damages or injury, including but not limited to damages or injury caused by any performance or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or otherwise. If you live in a state that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall Wasatch’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action, whether arising in contract, tort (including, negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this web site.
9. Jurisdictional Issues and Applicable Law. Unless otherwise specified, Wasatch operates this site from our offices within the state of Utah, United States of America. We do not claim that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Utah. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with any local laws.
The laws of the State of Utah govern these terms, without reference to conflict of law principles. If you take legal action relating to these terms, you agree to jurisdiction only in the Court of the County of Salt Lake, State of Utah or the United States District Court of Utah, and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
10. Integration and Severability. If any of these terms and conditions of use is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
The preceding terms and conditions of use represent the entire agreement between Wasatch and you regarding the subject matter herein.
11. Headings. Headings are inserted for convenience of reference only and do not constitute a part of the terms and conditions of use.